Faster and more accurate

The improved Adoption Tool on Worldly makes it easier than ever to get data from all of your suppliers — so that you can better manage your reporting and prepare for regulatory compliance.



Save time – and headaches

List uploads and supplier matching

Bulk upload your facility lists to see who is on platform and where you have gaps in data

Automated emails to facilities

Send requests and nudges to facilities — including those who still need to join Worldly 

Pre-populated checkout carts

Make it easy for your facilities by sending them directly to a pre-filled purchase page


Worldly’s Adoption Tool serves as an additional person on our team to automate communication and track our manufacturers’ statuses. Before the Adoption Tool, I had to individually call every manufacturer.

Mohammad Abdul Qaium

Sustainability Manager at OVS

Learn More Arrow

On average, only 66% of manufacturers required to report their data will ultimately join Worldly. You can’t afford to lose out on the other 34% – compliant regulatory reporting will require data from 100% of your manufacturers. That's where the Adoption Tool comes in.

From the blog

Read More Arrow



Available for All-Access members

© 2024 Worldly. All Rights Reserved